Sunday 20 November 2011

[insert smart title here] # 1


I know, I've been a lazy blogger this week, but let me make it up to you with lovely things that won't hurt your l$ balance (well, not too much).

First off, Alexohol's mesh pencil skirt, available at the Vintage Fair, that I fell in love with when I first saw it on Shay's blog. It took me a while to get it because, as you probably know if you tried it yourself, the Vintage Fair was lagtastically crowded during the first week, but let me tell you it was well worth the wait... and the 100l$ (a steal!) that it cost me.

I am very much a turtleneck person in RL, and these two cute little numbers made me drool... On the left, Riddle's Cableknit Cutie (100l$ at Vintage Fair) and on the right, RezIpsa Loc's Cowl Neck Sweater, available at Fashionably Late for only 75l$ for a limited time.











Rezzie Luckstone's shop (RezIpsa Loc) is now officially in my "favorites" landmark folder. I love that she makes things simple yet adorable, and at very reasonable prices, like the sweater above. She makes clothes I would want to wear in RL, because just seeing them on my screen makes me feel cozy and comfy.


Like this outfit, that she made for the Seraphim blog's group gift : it includes the tights, the shirt and the feather necklace and you can grab it for free at the Seraphim headquarters (you need to join the group, but it's free)


The adorable hairstyle is from Dura, a new to me store that I'll make sure to check out from now on, and can be found for 80l$ only per color at Fashionably Late.



Above 100l$ credits :
  • Skin : Curio Fall (Nude)
  • Shoes : Adore&Abhor Envy Boots (Vintage Fair)
  • Tights : Riddle Alluring Argyle stockings (Vintage Fair) on the left and Jane's Little Piggies tights on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment