Friday 11 November 2011

Anne, ma soeur Anne...

Today I get to be a princess... and I love it! It's been a while since I've roleplayed and I must admit I miss it sometimes. I used to wear adorable gowns like that all the time... Well, not exactly like this one, for the Princess Shoppe's creations are quite new on the grid, but already worth talking about. This particular color is called Delectable Cocoa, and part of the new designer's third batch, Princess Anne. What makes it special is that, for the next week or so, you can get it on the Marketplace for only 99l$.





Other stuff (not necessarily under 100l$, but worth crediting all the same) :
  • Hair : Soft in brown 04 & 08 by Elikatira (88l$ for the Essentials pack at Collabor88 this month)
  • Skin : Fall - Nude by Curio (1000l$ for one skin, 3000l$ for the fatpack)
  • Poses : PDA for Collabor88 (88l$ for 8 poses)
  • Eyes : Venus - Rose by Banana Banshee (former group gift)
  • Piercings : Signs by Ellabella

No comments:

Post a Comment