Friday 25 December 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

So this is Christmas, and I hope wherever you are you are having the best of days, with your family or friends. For my part the day is over already, and as usual Xmas didn't last long enough... I logged quickly to find a few gifts under my pixelated Xmas tree, and figured I'd show them to you, since you can get them too...



Skin: Idiosyncracy Justice, Xmas 09 gift for subscribo members
Hair: Magika Marry Xmas, free today in store, along with the 2 other Xmas designs
Gown: Kouse's Sanctum Hope Xmas subscribo gift (comes with a Tiara not shown here) Don't forget the Advent Calendar (here, here, here, here, here and here) that will stay in place until the end of the year.
Dress: A Piece of Candy Maya green dress, subscribo gift.

MERRY XMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment