Tuesday 22 March 2011

Albero Hunt

I know, this hunt has been over blogged already, but if you've been reading this blog for a while, you know I don't like hunt... searching for hours and sometimes not finding the tiny little thingy you're looking for, it simply drives me crazy. But the Albero & Cioccolata hunt always provides gifts so pretty, it's totally worth the effort! First, grab a hud at the arrival point. Right next to it is a tree stump, it's the first of 16 you have to find to fill your hud (wear it at all times). The first stump will give you a clue to the second one, and so on... some can be very tricky, check the rooftops, under the ground and pretty much everywhere. Once your hud is filled, go to the 36 participating stores to get your prices. Let me sum it up: 16 tree stumps to find for 36 gifts!! Still I suck at hunts so I got help from nice folks who were hunting too, and I would like to thank particularly Rocky, without whom I would probably have given up after item #1 (and who made me laugh a lot)... Now, less blah blah, more ooooh and aaaaaahhh:










Credits:
All pieces of furniture, house, clothes and props are from the Albero & Cioccolata Kawaii hunt , except for the following:

  • Jeans from Deviance (not free but oh so awesome)
  • Lasting hair from Elikatira (400l$ from the RFL Fashion For Life fair, 100% of the proceeds going to the American Cancer Society, read more about it here)

No comments:

Post a Comment