Monday 31 October 2011

Maai & Magika

I am trying new things, picture wise, so bear with my experimenting and please keep in mind I do not have a badass computer with killing graphic card. Maai is a new to me shop that I discovered thanks to Shayariel. It sells cute things and has treats for their group members : group gifs and a midnight mania board. The MM board gift changes on a regular basis so I'm only showing you the current group gifts, a cute pink dress and a whole outfit (it even includes the shoes)


Also, Magika, one of the best SL hair shops, is having a short 50% off sale. The most recent hair packs are now 125l$ instead of 250l$ (2 different color packs, one with natural colors, one with more "funky" ones) and the older ones are only 100l$






























Credits :

Special thanks to Shayariel Teardrop

No comments:

Post a Comment