Monday 17 October 2011

Look of the day 10/17/2011

Don't get me wrong, there won't be a daily look of the day as -but you probably know that already- I don't blog daily. But I've put together what I think is a nice outfit that I am wearing today and I wanted to share it with you.




































Free / cheap :
  • Shorts : C'est Moi, Zombie Popcorn Hunt Prize
  • Romper top and mesh sweater : Jane, 1st anniversary group gift (the romper top comes in a gazilion colors) - the tights are from Jane too btw
  • Shoes : FIR&MNA citizen boots (they were part of the 4*44*444 event and sold for 44l$ then, now, well, I don't know, but you might want to check the main store, because they're are really nice)
  • Nail polish : RezIpsa Loc, Dark Nail pack, 50l$
  • Background : Balls of Hay at Dusk by Gabrielle Swindlehurst, available for free at the Gallery Gift Shop.
  • Eyes : Banana Banshee group gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment