Saturday 27 March 2010

Icon hunt

Hello! I just did part of the Icon hunt and wanted to share my favorite finds with you. I couldn't manage to do the whole hunt because soon after I started the whole american continent seems to have awaken and the sim was super lag fest. So, if you consider doing this hunt (or any other for that matters) remember no one cares if you have the most gorgeous hair / tail / gown one can find on the grid, you're all grey anyway, so why not just go bald?

Left to right: dress from Mashooka, Paper Doll and Zaara (omg beautiful!)
Shoes in the middle from Heart and Sole

Left to right: dresses from DCNY, Vogue and My Precious, pose is from Amacci.

Underwear from Blacklace

Other items featured on this blog: hair (not free) and shoes from Maitreya (the shoes are free in the subscribo)

No comments:

Post a Comment