Monday 6 February 2012

Spread the love!

In case you haven't heard in the blogosphere, Luna Jubilee is having a mini challenge. The idea is to make a post about what and who you LOVE. Well that's an easy one. 

  • I love my besties : Richy, Eithne and Mae, these three are like siblings to me. We've been friends for over 4 years now on SL and I love them with all my heart.


Left to right : me, Richy Vella, Eithne McBride

Me, Mae

  • I love my friends : Shay, Saffron, Ariana, Cux, Aryanna, Kouse, Evie.
  • I love my SL dad, even if we barely get the opportunity to spend time together anymore, Kiwi.
  • I love my little store on the Oubliette sim, Banana Banshee, where I put up and sometimes sell eyes.
  • I love my blog and my readers
  • I love the designers who make it possible to have a pretty SLife -in alphabetical order- : Curio, Elikatira, Evie's Closet, Fri.Day, Jane, Kouse's Sanctum, Magika, and so many others!

  • I love my SLhubby, Tan, who's not around anymore but who will forever remain the best pretend-spouse (and true friend) a girl could dream of.

No comments:

Post a Comment