Friday 19 August 2011

Messy hair and other stuff

I'm probably not going to be able to post the SLURLs (my family just got back from the beach and they tend to think SL is some sort of drug / weird cult and get completely freaked out everytime they see me logged in) but please forgive me and use the labels to get to previous posts with those same shops shown (or use inworld search).
Anyway, here are the credits :
  • Shirt is this week's 50l$ Friday offer by League
  • Messy hair is the current group gift by Luna's Boutique (check notices)
  • Necklace is the current group gift from Ellabella
  • Eyes are the free preview from Poetic Colors.



1 comment:

  1. wow, I really love this hair, ty for sharing! You look soo cute *~* And the whole outfit and accessories are great too!

    ReplyDelete