Monday 16 August 2010

The reason why there's no post these days...

It's because I'm here:
and enjoying it!

Still, when something really awesome happens, I'm never too far away from my laptop to let you know... and what could be more awesome than my dear friend Kouse releasing a line of dresses inspired by the Kiwi eyes made by yours truly?

The one version I'm showing here is the Midnight Mania one, it includes only the knee length skirt, but it's free! Plus the goal won't be too hard to reach, Kouse set it to 50, so I'd hurry there if I were you, yesterday we had locked it down by 8 am SLT...

Credits: Kiwi dress in Teal from Kouse's Sanctum's Midnight Mania Board, Hair from your inventory (look in your library - made by Truth), eyes by Banana Banshee (30l$ each only), shoes by Baby Monkey (old group gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment