Saturday 17 December 2011

Addicted To Prefabs..

Dec 17 - Addiction to Prefabs 3

Hello! Just a quick post for you tonight before I run away to bed.. Indie Rose is closing at the end of the year. The entire store has been marked to 50% off and will remain until closing on the 1st. There are also some $1L Christmas presents scattered about the store for some extra treats. I grabbed a couple of things, my favorite being this rhinestone top.

I’ve mentioned it in the past but I have a strange (and strong) addiction to prefabs/buildings/décor/etc even though I don’t have a “home” set up in SL. The only thing I really use them for is studio photo sets. I can’t help it though, honestly! I see them, I buy them. Sometimes I end up disappointed.. today, I definitely was not! If I did the whole housekeeping thing here, I could easily see myself using this house. It’s a really cute, two story skybox/house from Honey I'm Home, up for grabs for Project Themeory this weekend and so worth going to get either for the sale event, or at regular price after the weekend is over. There’s a demo set up in world so you can see the quality yourself before you buy. All credit details below as usual. Enjoy!

Dec 17 - Addiction to Prefabs 2

Dec 17 - Addiction to Prefabs 1

$100L and Under-
Skin: Mamboo Chic – Olive (group gift) $0L –note, there is a join fee-
Eyes: Insufferable Dastard – Shine v2 $40L
Top: Indie Rose – Rhinestone Bat Sleeve Blouse $100 (closing sale)
Pants: Indie Rose – Formal Trousers $90 (closing sale)
Pose: Marukin – TeePee $88 (for Collabor88)
Skybox: Honey I’m Home – Hawthorne Skybox $75 (for Project Themeory)

Everything Else-
Hair: Truth - Eloise
Feet: Slink – Natural Barefeet (MESH)

No comments:

Post a Comment