Friday 15 July 2011

Poetic luuuurve...

Lano Ling, I love you. I want to make love to your eyes, seriously. You are the reason why I started making eyes myself, and knowing how these things are done make me admire your work even more. With your second generation just out a few weeks ago, and now the new cat/neko eyes, you prove once more that your creations are a lightyear above any other eyemaker on the grid. Have I mentionned I have a crush on you? 

Rose suddenly notices the readers "Oh here you are... ahem... well, Lano Ling would love your opinion on his new eyes, and he left a free preview at the back of his store, Poetic Colors, it's a box with a cat sitting on it. And if you like them, tell him on his Facebook page and show him some l$ love..."














The eyes come in 2 versions, dark and light, and I have to admit I'm particularly fond of the dark ones... might keep them on for a while...












The other stuff I'm wearing is not free, but if you need a LM, give me a yell inworld and I'll tell you all about it.

1 comment: