Monday 19 April 2010

More self advertising... but not only...

Sooo, I have finally released 3 more eyes, to keep you waiting until the coming huge release... *spoiler alert* I've been working with Kouse Singh from Kouse's Sanctum on something very special and I hope you'll all be head over heels with it... in the meantime, here are the new eyes (70l$ each in store)





Now, on a totally different note, and to make up for my selfish shameless personal advertising, the 2010 Fantasy Faire has just opened, and there will be a lot of gorgeous things to get again, knowing most profits go to RFL... There will be more on that later too... but I found these 2 gowns at the Evie's Closet booth and I wanted to show them to you, especially because they's only 50l$ each...



No comments:

Post a Comment